Lacking confidence about your website copy?
Do you worry that it isn’t good enough?
Are you embarrassed that potential clients won't want to work with you because of mistakes and typos on your website?
Have you been putting off submitting a pitch or guest post because you think it might have errors?
Do you feel like you're letting yourself down because you struggle with spelling or grammar?
Are you fed up of spending so much time rewriting your copy when you could be doing something else?
Not everyone gets excited by semi-colons, syntax and grammar, and if you’re reading this, then the chances are that punctuation doesn’t give you a warm glow inside. Fortunately for you, I get an immense amount of satisfaction from correcting mistakes, rewriting sentences and editing copy to sound professional, captivating and effective. It might be hard to believe, but it’s true - I’m a self-confessed grammar geek (I think we need a hashtag there: #grammargeek).
I started professional life as a proofreader, and over the years I’ve worked with a range of clients, from small businesses to international publications and companies who needed a native English speaker to tidy up their copy.
My proofreading and editing packages will give you the reassurance that whatever you’ve written will be polished, spruced up and ready to venture into the world by itself to attract your clients to you and the fabulous work that you do.
What you’ll get:
- An edited and proofread copy with perfect grammar, no sneaky spelling mistakes and a glorious syntax that flows.
- Personalised notes that highlight any common mistakes you make and things to beware of (excluding Blog Polish packages).
- A maximum 5 working day turnaround, so you can crack on with your business without delay.
This is for you if:
- English is not your first language.
- Spelling and grammar give you that sinking feeling.
- You like to get your ideas out of your head, but don’t have time to spend editing and rewriting.
- You want an expert opinion on your copy and writing style.
- You’re ready to give your website a copy makeover so it sparkles like the gem it truly is.
- You want to pitch magazines or websites to be featured as a writer, but need a second pair of eyes to read through your piece.
- You're a 'big picture' kind of person, and less keen on detail.
Pssst.... Want me to take a look at a blog post or article you've written? Sure thing! Oh, and if your text is over 1,500 words, please contact me for a personalised quote.
Let me give your copy some TLC and get it in the best shape possible, leaving you time to do the things you want to.
What you need to do now:
- Fill in the form below and tell me which package is best suited to your needs.
- Keep a beady eye on your inbox as I’ll be contacting you to arrange a chat so we can talk in further detail.
- Once we’ve spoken, I’ll send you an invoice for full payment before I start work and ask you to send me your copy.
- As soon as I’ve received your payment, I’ll set to work and have your corrected copy delivered to your inbox within 5 working days.